Implementation Arrangement And Annual Action Plan
The effective implementation of this Medium Term Plan will entail the active involvement of the following:
The Municipal Assembly: the Municipal Assembly is the custodian and manager of the plan, and the desire to see that the plan is implemented. To ensure this the Municipal Assembly will have to undertake the following tasks;
Effectively mobilize funds for the implementation of the projects
- co-ordinate and monitor the implementation of all the projects outlined in this plan and also put in place measures for evaluating the plan
- provide competent technical and administrative staff and logistics to facilitate the execution of all projects
- identify and promptly respond to all implementation bottlenecks
- identify, contact and attract potential private investors into the district
- carry out periodic review of the plan implementation so that corrective measures are taken in response to changing circumstances.
- Maintain an effective and efficient information flow system so that all parties involved in the implementation of the plan know what is happening where and when
- Departments: these are both direct implementers and facilitators. They are mainly to offer technical advice to the execution of projects
- Non-Governmental Organizations: they are to offer financial support and technical advice. They also will have to invest directly towards the implementation of the plan.
- The Private Sector: the private sector is expected to play an important role in investing directly in especially industry, tourism and agriculture
- Communities: The community will have to make land and labour available for the implementation of some of the projects in the plan and must participate fully.
Date Created : 11/28/2017 1:19:21 AM