05. POSUBAN SHRINE - GOMOA ABONYI
04. TILS HOTEL & BEACH RESORT
03. FRONT VIEW OF TILS HOTEL & BEACH RESORT
02. FISH PONDS
01. IRRIGATION DAM - OKYEREKO
12. Wood Carve Industry at Mensakrom
11. The Unprecedented Long Winding Palm Tree At Kenyanko - About 60 m Long
10. The tree that refuses to go down! Several attempt made to cut down the tree 80 years ago proved futile.It still stands.
09. Linguist pouring libation- Obosomase Cave
08. Layers of the settling on a tiny rock at the base without collapsing at Akuoko Obotomfo Virgin Forest
07. Entrance to the Kwanyako Ancient Cave in the Obotomfo Virgin Forest
06. EL CAPTANO RESORT - DUAKWA
05. EL CAPITANO RESORT - The Future African Village
04. CAVE ENTRANCE
03. A SECTION OF KWANYAKO WATER WORKS
02. A SECTION OF KWANYAKO WATER WORKS
01. A SECTION OF DOS PALM OIL PROCESSING FACTORY
02. CAPE COAST CASTLE
Ostrich Farm - Yayaakwaano
Top Yard Cinema Hall with Bar & Restaurant
03. Cape Coast Casttle
An interior view of the Cape Coast Castle, which played a major role in the history of slave trade in Ghana.
Assin Praso Heritage Village
Ghanadistricts representative in the Assin Praso River.
River side at Assin Praso. (crossing corridor)
The Biggest Mangoe Tree
Museum - Assin Praso
Palmnut Nursing House
Drying of cocoa seeds at Cocoa Research Institute at Nkukuasa.JPG
Cocoa Nursing House
20. Aerial View of Parts of Cape Coast
Fish Landing Site at Abrofompoano near the Cape Coast Castle.
Fish pond at Pershie , Elmina
FISHING CANOES ON BENYA LAGOON
05. Crafts Yard of the Cape Coast Castle
09. The Township
06. Ministries - Cape Coast Castle Street
01. Entrance to the Cape Coast Castle
10. Beautiful Beach Scenery – A Tourist Attraction
18. The Landscape of Cape Coast Town
16. An Outlook SSNIT Central Regional Office Complex
08. The Township
29. The Parish
25. The Rural Community
23. The Community
18. Lighthouse Building
26. The Surrounding Area
27. Cape Coast Township
View of part of core Cape Coast Township with Radio Central Mast at the Background
Cape Coast Methodist Church Building – 1st Methodist Church Building in Ghana
24. The Outline of Cape Coast
28. The Vicinity
Aerial View of Cape Coast Courts Building Complex with old Post Office Building at the Background
07. The Township
Township around Cape Coast Castle.
Kakum National Park
Visitors having their relaxation at the kakum national park.
5. Kakum National Park
Tourists relaxing at the kakum national park.
4. River Pra
The beauty of the river from a different angle.
2. Nature at its best
A Monkey enjoying his habitat at the Kakum National Park.
1. Ankaoko Rock Formation with sweet and cool river under the rock
Gyatakrom Golf and Leisure
Forest Opembo Sacred Groov
30. HANS COTTAGE HOTEL
Anytime you think of moving from the noise in the city think about this serene atmosphere in Cape Coast.
Cape Coast as the name implies has a lot of beaches that attract a number of tourists all year round.
12. BEACH FRONT - TILLS
The captivating front view of Tills Beach. Tourists all over storm the place during public holidays.
31. SLAVE TOMBS
Memorial tombs of some of the slaves who died in captivity.