Programme Of Action
The last section focuses on formulation of objectives and strategies for implementation in the SWD. As indicated in the prioritization of issues, the projects have been influenced by the GPRSB and the needs and aspiration of the local people. Following this, this section develops the appropriate framework for the implementation of the projects in the plan. Specifically, it deals with planning of the projects. This was guided by technical, economic and other considerations. They include the following:
- The critical needs of the local peopl
- Responsiveness of the projects to development problems of the district
- Availability of funds to ensure full implementation of projects
- Ability of project to serve as a spring board for implementation of subsequent projects
- Projects that are already on-going
Refer to tables in pdf file below.