Priorities For Privite Sector Competitiveness
- Inaccessibility of some communities.
- Low electricity coverage
- Environmental degradation
- Low food security
Human Resource Development
- Low enrolment and retention, especially among girls.
- Low and declining quality of education.
- Very low participation in science and technology education.
- Low access to and participation in education by pupil with disabilities (PWDs).
- High incidence of malaria
- High incidence of guinea worm disease.
- Poor nutrition and feeding habits.
- Low mother and child care services.
- Inadequate potable water supply and sanitation facilities.
- Low Knowledge and poor attitude towards hygiene and Sanitation.